In order to get the services you desire from our clinics and to ensure your satisfaction;
- We ask for the opinions and thoughts of all patients and their relatives who receive services from our outpatient clinics.
- We evaluate all opinions with the relevant unit managers, work to increase our service quality in line with your demands, and carry out studies to find solutions to your problems.
- We give feedback to the relevant person about the decisions and results taken after the evaluation. It contributes to the development of our clinics by evaluating your suggestions and opinions as well as contributing to your satisfaction. We develop immediate solutions for your complaints and negative opinions.
WE VALUE YOUR OPINIONS
In order to reach the highest quality services; We would be happy to receive your suggestions, requests and opinions.
To report your opinions, suggestions or thoughts;
- You can send an e-mail from the E-SUGGESTION section on our website to express your opinions via the internet,
- You can fill out the questionnaires on the floors and waiting rooms of our clinics,
- You can request a face-to-face meeting with the Patient Rights unit or make a phone call.
While evaluating the complaints, we act according to the principles of patient rights and satisfaction. It is aimed to produce a solution in accordance with the quality standards as soon as possible by making all the necessary researches, and you will be contacted after the relevant negotiations.