PATIENT COMPANION POLICY
- Whether the patient needs a companion is determined by the patient's doctor and is limited to one accompanying person.
- A companion card is issued for the accompanying person from the patients hospitalization unit.
- Companions are not accepted in intensive care units.
- Accompanying persons (other than physician and nurse directives) will not perform any practice on the patient.
- Companions will not take the patients out of the hospital or change their beds without the request of the relevant physician or nurse.
- Companions will not use tobacco and alcoholic substances within the hospital.
- Companions will not bring food or drink to the patient, and will not give any food or drink to the patient without consulting the physician or nurse.
- Companions shall not speak loudly in patient rooms and corridors, and shall not disturb employees and other patients.
- Use the materials in your rooms carefully. Do not move existing items to other rooms without the knowledge of the hospital attendant. Take care to turn off unnecessary lights and taps. Ask the hospital staff for help for the air conditioner adjustment buttons in the rooms and corridors.
- You can use the nurse call bell when the patient needs it.
- The companions accompanying the patients will benefit from the food services of our hospital without paying a separate fee. (Limited to only one companion of each patient)
- In order to provide you with a peaceful environment, patients and their relatives; It is essential not to speak loudly and make noise in the patient room and service corridors. In addition, using the televisions in your rooms in a way that does not disturb others; During the doctor's visit, the television should be watched with a low volume or muted.
- Service nurses will be informed about the change of companions.
- Companions will inform the nurse when there is any problem with their patients.
- You can make your comments, suggestions and complaints about our services to the Patient Rights Unit or to the Suggestion Boxes.
- Care should be taken to comply with the hospital procedures and instructions, not to damage the building, devices and belongings, and the warnings on this subject should be taken into account.
- Room decorations in our hospital can be made by the companies determined by the hospital management or other companies that you will determine, but the damages to the room walls such as stickers and furniture will be compensated by you.
Thank you for understanding