- Maintaining continuity of the quality culture we have created in our hospitals.
- Providing services in line with the QUALITY IN HEALTH SERVICES VERSION 6 (HOSPITAL) STANDARDS.
- Provide health services at international standards.
- Assess patient care in every aspect.
- Notice potential problems before they arise.
- To employ qualified personnel and to ensure their development through continuous training.
- Participation, team spirit and to be at the highest level in the health care we offer to each other with confidence.
- To respect the ideas of our employees and to benefit from their suggestions.
- To measure the satisfaction of our patients and employees and to ensure continuous improvement.
- To be a leading institution that is preferred in terms of service quality, adopts international standards, and is based on the principle of continuous improvement.
To be the first address of trust and peace in health as it is today, by combining our responsibility towards people and society with our understanding of quality service, our superior team and technological innovations on the way we set out for these purposes, using modern information and cutting-edge technology, adopting international standards and professional ethics, cares about the satisfaction of family and relatives, being aware of their rights and social responsibilities, and our efforts to increase our current capacity and service areas to a higher level with our pioneering and innovative practices will always continue.